Punch Travel is a travel and lifestyle blog dedicated to educating people about the world around them. For us, traveling is a way to learn about other countries and cultures, from their history and traditions, to the current events that are shaping their future.
We believe in the importance of travel, for whatever reason you may have, whether it be to:
- Relax and take a break from work
- Spend time with your family or friends without any distractions
- Challenge yourself to try something new
- Stuff your face with delicious food
- Discover new places and people
- Check off a few experiences on your life’s bucket list
No matter the destination, travel widens your perspective on the world. We hope that through our words and photographs, we are able to help you discover new places and make the most out of each trip.
All content is written in English and French.
A Little Bit About Us
Hi! We are Grace and Matt, a couple from Brooklyn, New York by way of Seattle, WA and Marseilles, France.
From 2015-2017 we left our home in New York City to begin a slow travel lifestyle. We spent time in the Caribbean, Mexico City, the United States, Europe, Asia and Oceania and the list keeps growing.
Want to get in touch? Click here to contact us.